Please examine these terms before using this website:
If you are not a U.S. resident, we ask that you opt-out, and do not make use of our services.
If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please CLICK HERE.
Personally Identifiable Information
Certain features of our Site may require the collection or storage of personally identifiable information (“PII”). We may collect PII directly from you, we may also associate you with PII that is available to us, such as your interest, ad preferences, or demographics. We store and process information in the United States.
We may make share your PII for the following reasons:
- We may share your PII with affiliates, partners, contractors, technical providers, and other 3rd party providers to ensure that our Site and the associated services are provided to you.
- We may make PII available to affiliated brands based on content or demonstrated subject-matter interest to share similar products or services with you. You may opt-out of this at any time.
- We may transfer your PII to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- We may share your PII with affiliated companies or partners to analyze activity for the purposes of improving our services, or to develop similar audiences for growing our user base.
We may use your PII to:
- Operate our Site and provide you with our services.
- Facilitate communication with you.
- Ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
Your sharing of PII:
If you make use of our Site to post comments, information, or communicate – those actions are not private. Others may learn information about you if you choose to disclose it – and what those others do with your information is beyond our control.
If you do not want us to use your PII, or receive communications from us, you may opt-out at any time using the link in the relevant email.
We reserve the right to alter this agreement at any time – and changes to this policy will be posted here.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid, it will not invalidate the entirety of this agreement. Your use of our Site and your PII is subject to the laws and regulations of The United States of America, and The Commonwealth of Virginia and your use of the Site constitutes agreement to this. Any disagreement arising out of the use of our Site, or the use of PII shall be handled in The Commonwealth of Virginia, and your use of the Site is an acknowledgment of the locus and established venue.
This Agreement was last modified on July 28, 2022